Each bottle is 2 ounces.
MIXTURE OF HERBS USED
Studies of the mixture of herbs used in Swedish Bitters have shown that it stimulates the salivary glands, the stomach, promotes active development of gastric juices and digestive enzymes, increases peristalsis, and cleanses the liver. Furthermore, it was found that the elixir normalizes the nervous system and enhances the immune system.
Bitter herbal mixes were used to treat common health problems in ancient times. There are several Bitters mixes on the market today, that contain from 11 to 22 different herb mixes. Here are most common herbs that are used in Swedish Bitters mix:
Archangelica, Aloe Barbadensis, Lycopodiaceae, Pimpinella, Carlina acaulis, Veronicae herba, Althaea, Gentian lutea, Acorus calamus, Cinnamonum amphora, Kandis, Viscum album, Commiphora, Jugladaceae, Rhei radix, Carthamus tinctorius, Sennae folium, Ginkgo biloba, Theriaca, Potentilla erecta, Artemisia absinthium, Zedoariae rhizoma.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SWEDISH BITTERS
- If suffering from headache, of feeling dizzy, smelling the Swedish Bitters herbs, or moistening the head with diluted Swedish Bitters with water can be helpful.
- Placing a piece of cloth moistened in the Swedish Bitters tincture on your eye lids can help to reduce eyes inflammation, eyes redness and help with blurriness.
- Sores and scabs on your body might disappear and get cured if moistened with the Swedish Bitters tincture.
- If suffering from a toothache, dilute a tablespoon of Swedish Bitters tincture with a glass of warm water, and rinse your mouth and teeth, it should help to reduce toothache.
- In case of a sore throat take a tablespoon of Swedish Bitters tincture three times per day internally. Rinsing your sore throat with the Swedish Bitters tincture is also very helpful.
- If you have stomach-cramps, taking a tablespoon of the Swedish Bitters tincture is very helpful.
- In the event of a sudden stomach pain, take 2 – 3 tablespoons of Swedish Bitters tincture internally.
- If having a painful menstrual period, its helpful to take 1 tablespoon of red wine with a few drops of Swedish Bitters tincture in the morning on an empty stomach, for the period of 3 consecutive days. You can have breakfast 30 minutes after taking Swedish Bitters, but do not consume milk.
- Swedish Bitters tincture helps to cool the liver and to prevent inflammation.
- Swedish Bitters tincture can help with indigestion and dehydration problems.
- Using Swedish Bitters tincture can help to clear clogged arteries, can help with the kidneys problems, or if suffering from melancholia and sweating.
- Swedish Bitters tincture can help if suffering from internal and/or external hemorrhoid knots and to relieve burning sensation. Moist a cloth with Swedish Bitters tincture and place it over the hemorrhoids overnight.
- When having body aches or feeling weak and powerless take a tablespoon of Swedish Bitters tincture.
- Apply Swedish Bitters tincture to wounds for faster healing.
- The Swedish Bitters tincture can help to cure ulcers, deep cracked skin on hands and warts.
- In case of insect-bites moistening effected area with Swedish Bitters tincture might help, if used immediately.
- Using Swedish Bitters tincture can help to restore appetite.
- If you are suffering from arthritis pain, rub your lymph nodes with Swedish Bitters tincture twice a days, in the morning and at night.
- Swedish Bitters tincture can help with frostbites on hands and/or feet.
- Swedish Bitters tincture can help to heal animal bites.
- Use Swedish Bitters tincture to get rid of calluses.
- Take a tablespoon of Swedish Bitters before going to bed if suffering from insomnia.
- You will improve digestion, and overall health of your body when using Swedish Bitters tincture daily, every morning and evening.